Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cup o' Geddy Lee

Come in to work yesterday after a week off with the hernia. The desks are all rearranged. There is no computer or desk for me. While I'm standing around, with no computer or desk, my sister's ex-boyfriend comes up to me and says hi. I haven't seen him in like 8 years. It's his first day on the job. Today, he's talking about how he did some work for Geddy Lee, the singer of Rush, who lives in Toronto. He did the Rush website and some other stuff for Geddy. A few minutes later I get an urge to call wife. For privacy, I go to call from the kitchen phone which is by a window facing King St. As I look out the window Geddy Lee walks by.

Rush

1 Comments:

Anonymous RONE said...

This is my favourite of your coincidences so far.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home