Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Huckabee Hive

Watched I Heart Huckabees a couple weeks ago. If you have seen it, you know it's all about coincidences. Watched it over two nights. At work there is a big white board that covers an entire wall. Came into work the day after watching the first half of the movie and someone had drawn an intricate flowchart diagram consisting of a multitude of squares and rectangles covering the entire board (with writing in them). If you don't understand why this is significant, see the movie. I would have taken a picture but it was gone by the time I thought of it. Leaving that day, I noticed someone had locked up their bike with a big old chain. Didn't look like a bike chain, more like a chain you'd use to moor a boat. I thought "I guess that guy just brings a big old chain with him to work every day." Watched the second half of the movie that night. It ended with the exchange:
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home