Thursday, May 26, 2005

What's So Funny Bout Strippers, Beer and Understanding

Sitting on Starbucks patio #871 with Sharon and Sarah. Eccentric, perhaps drunk, chain-smoker lady at another table turns to me and explains that I should become a male stripper, for it is "a job we'd all understand". I wonder if she is including my mother in that group of people. I tell her that I take that as a complement, and that I think she should become a career counsellor. She says "Beer counsellor?!?!?!" Anyway...maybe I am stripping so you'll all understand. Comments?

6 Comments:

Anonymous RONE said...

I KNEW IT!

12:55 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Oh ya I had to post it Rone (Sharon).

9:08 AM  
Anonymous sarah said...

i want to be a beer counsellor. oh yeah funny that your title is what's so funny bout... i was listening to the 6music this morning and the quiz question was to do with our friend elvis costello. then i read your blog. weird coincidence eh? or maybe not.

2:46 PM  
Blogger JT said...

hmm your brother counsels people to buy his beer i bet. elvis...well it's something.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous rone said...

AND...i am in charge of planning my best friend's stagette, and her sister wants me to find a male strip bar. i see everything coming together now...

what's your going rate for stagettes? ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger JT said...

I'll be performing on the Starbucks patio Tuesdays and Thursdays. Just stuff some bills in my speedo.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home