Monday, August 01, 2005

Larger Than a Whale

I believe that I have been contacting relatives of people close to me. I also believe I have contacted a boy that died recently and whom I learned about through the news. None of the contacts are indisputable and certain. However, for example, I did ask for this boy by name and I received a faint reply: "I hear you calling my name." Also - "Help me smile again" and, when asked if he has a message for his family - "I miss you". What do I do with this? The boy's parents probably wouldn't be able to hear them. Perhaps I can get something of better quality. Will be discussing more with Bro.

In other news, I guess you never know what might lurk in the water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHHHHAAAAALE

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home